Our speaker this month is:
Warren Karp Ph.D., D.M.D.
Dr. Karp’s topic is – “Nutrition for Smarties”.
He will be speaking about preventative medicine, particularly as it relates to diet, nutrition and lifestyle behavior. You do not want to miss his talk!
Warren B. Karp is a Professor Emeritus at Augusta University. He holds a Ph.D. in Physiological Chemistry from The Ohio State University and a D.M.D. from Augusta University. In addition, Bill is a classic American jazz musician and has been voted "Best of Augusta Jazz" by readers of Augusta Magazine for the past several years. He is married to Nancy and they have two grown children.
Our 2018-2019 slate of officers will be installed. We will also be voting on our charity for next year.
- Garden Salad with Dressing Selection
- Grilled Salmon with Citrus Beurre Blanc
- Wild Rice Risotto
- Ginger Glazed Carrots
- Bread and Butter
- Tea, Water, Coffee
- Dessert – Chocolate Truffles, Key Lime Pie Bites, Pecan Squares
- Vegetarian – Wild Rice Risotto with Grilled Vegetables
- 10 a.m. - Social Time and Raffle
- 10:15 a.m. - Business Meeting
- 10:30 a.m. - Installation of Officers
- 11 a.m. - Guest Speaker, Dr. Warren Karp
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch & Raffle